Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Shoebox Swap

Once a month, my Stampin' Up! Upline, Jeannine Tarrio, hosts a Downline Meeting at her home.  This means all Stampin' Up! Demonstrators under her and under me gather together to have fun stamping together.  For January, we had a shoebox swap.  Each person designed a card, cut up all pieces needed, added all stamps and supplies needed to make the card into a box - about the size of a shoebox.  We all sit, pass our boxes to the left and start making.  Each card takes about 10 minutes to make.  Today I will share a few of the cards we made!

Card Designed by Heather Turner

Card Designed by Bethany Crummett

 Card Designed by Jeannine Tarrio 

If you would like more instructions on how these cards were made, email me!
Tomorrow I will share more cards that we made that day!


No comments:

Post a Comment