Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

And so it begins...

I visit so many blogs on a daily basis for inspiration.  As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I am always looking to others to help me get my creative juices flowing, so why not start a blog to be that inspiration to others?  Seems like a hard task - posting daily - but life should be with no regrets.  How will I know if I can keep up with it unless I try?

When you're happy you find pure joy in your life. There are no regrets in this state of happiness - and that's a goal worth striving for in all areas of your life.
I am happy!  I do find joy in my life!  The Stampin' Up! Statement of the Heart is 
"To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference."

And so it begins...




No comments:

Post a Comment