Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Flowers and Butterflies...with a little bling


Our Maine Stampers Group, which is a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who live in Maine, run by Debbie Henderson, had a challenge - to let this photo inspire us to make our own creation. 
  
And here is my result:
I stamped the base flowers in raspberry ripple ink. The leaves are stamped in old olive ink and then colored in with a blender pen with old olive ink.  The overlapping flowers are stamped in perfect plum ink, cut out and attached with stampin' dimensionals.  This adds dimension to the front of the card.


Here you can see the dimension a little bit better.  I also added rhinestones for bling! 

To learn more about Debbie Henderson, visit her blog at http://debbiesdesignsblog.blogspot.com/

If you would like to know more about my card, comment here or email me!




3 comments:

  1. Great job with the challenge Carrie and your blog is looking great! Thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you Tracey and Debbie! I am having fun with it!

    ReplyDelete