Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Punches - Old and New

If you are like me, you collect punches.  At my house, my children use them more than I do, so I like to have a lot of them on hand.  For shapes, such as stars. For layering. For Framing.  The cool thing about our Stampin' Up! punches, is that they lock closed for easy storage.  I am an organizing, storage, everything has it's own place freak.  And I am proud of it!  I know there are others like me out there...


See!  Pop open to use.  Close up to store away.
Now I used to have the black, bulky punches.  The best way I found to store them was to put them into a shoe storage unit that hung on my door.  See -

It worked.

But now look at this!  So neat and clean.
On the left top shelf I have my Big Shot embossing folders and thinlit dies.
The bottom shelf is all clear mount stamps.
How nice is this??

Does this make you want a new punch?

Happy Shopping! Oh and if you order $50 or more, you also earn a free product of your choice from our Sale-a-bration Catalog.  The link to that catalog is on the left side of my blog.

Again, Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Are you for hired??? I'm working on getting organized, but I get overwhelmed and never finish. Loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete