Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Male + Birthday Card = Challenging

I always find it hard to design a handmade birthday card for a male, especially if I am not using a specific stamp, like a deer, a four wheeler, a campfire.  Until I found this stamp set...Gorgeous Grunge.
I had so many ideas for this!  Backgrounds galore in so many colors.  
The dirtier the background looks, the more male-ish right?
Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow.  So many colors!
Oh wait, in Stampin' Up! language, it is not quite navy, garden green, tangerine tango, daffodil delight!

I had a lot of practice making this card too, since my husband has 3 male siblings all with birthdays within 1 week in March.  Aaron on the 10th.  Toby and Matthew on the 17th.  Oh but don't forget his sister also has her birthday on March 17th. (and no, there are no twins or triplets!  Just happen to like that day to be born!)  My brother's wife's birthday is also on March 16th and then their daughter just turned 1 on March 20th.  Wow, what a busy week.  Here is the highlight:
I know...she is the cutest thing you have ever seen.
Happy First Birthday Charlotte!  Your Auntie loves you!

Thanks for Visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment