Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Camo. Can you see it?

Who loves Pinterest?  I know.  I know.  We all do.  It sucks us in, right?  So many cute things we could make if we had all the time in the world with no life commitments.

I like to look at card designs.  Making cards fits into my life.  I find a design I like.  Make it.  Done in a matter of minutes.  I feel like I accomplished something.  That card, too, will be sent to someone to brighten their day AND I just saved myself $4 by not buying one in the store.  Making one is far more economical.

Here is the link for one I found on Pinterest:
http://www.talesfromthecompact.blogspot.com/2013/10/camo-christmas.html?m=1

I love it!  Every male in my life will be getting a version of this camo card this year!  

I saw the design.  I made it.  Done in a matter of minutes.  Thank You Cheryl Holtman for copying your friend, Jan's, card, posting it on your blog and on Pinterest, so that I too could copy it.  Happy we can all share!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment